Once again I will do a bullet post with a 1-5 star rating next to each book title- just like my last book reading post found HERE
- Rebecca Wells "The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder" ***** [LOVED THIS BOOK!]
- Babe Walker "White Girl Problems" ***** [HILARIOUS!]
- Emily Giffin "Where We Belong" **
- Rachel Bertsche "MWF seeking BFF" ***** [a blogger MUST READ!]
- Melanie Shankle "Sparkly Green Earrings: Catching the Light at Every Turn" **** [great mom book!]
- Drusilla Campbell "Wildwood" **
- Tom McNeal "To Be Sung Underwater" ***** [LOVED this book!]
- Joshilyn Jackson "A Grown Up Kind of Pretty" ***
- Gillian Flynn "Gone Girl" *** [not sure what all the hype was about this book?!]
- Linda Fairley "The Midwife's Here!" ***** [a memoir & SO interesting!]
- Sarah Rayner "One Moment, One Morning" ****
- Liane Moriarty "The Husband's Secret" ****
- Amber Dermont "The Starboard Sea" ***
If you are interested at all about why I liked/or didn't like any of these books let me know- I would LOVE to email chat about anything I have read, I'm a total #bookwormNERD Also, if you have read any of these books above, I would love to hear what you thought about them too!
CURRENTLY: I am reading Nicolas Spark's new one "The Longest Ride" so far its your typical Nic Sparks, but I love it- as usual!
If you can't tell I am mostly a fiction reader, and LOVE a great memoir that I can "relate" to... so if you have ANY great books that I MUST read, please share!! I find that I love books that have characters all tying together in the end... and books that have stories within a story [if you do too, you will like "The Husband's Secret" & "One Moment, One Morning"]. I am not a good book series reader- meaning I always love the first or second book, but become bored by the third and usually just give up. For example, I was not a fan of 50 shades. I have only read the first book of Hunger Games and 3 chapters of the second book. I LOVED Harry Potter but only until about book four, same for Twilight- I shut the book half way through number four.
So...it's the weekend and it's going to be COLD here in MN- which book are starting up or finishing!?
[all book cover photos are via Google images]